Concepts of Health Care, Providing Quality In-Home Care for Over 32 Years!
Looking for reliable care, in the comfort of their own home, for a loved one?
Concepts of Health Care began in 1985 when the founder, a registered nurse, was working in the discharge planning department of a large local hospital, and discovered how many arranged home care plans failed once the patient left the hospital. The reason for these failures occurred when many of the agencies failed to follow through with the promised home health aide services needed to provide the care for the patients, once the patients arrived home from their hospitalizations. Thus the beginning of Concepts of Health Care, Inc., an agency that follows through with its promises.
- 24/7 live-in care (our specialty)
- A few weeks for hospital to home transitional periods
- A few months while awaiting nursing home placement
- Indefinitely as an alternative to nursing home placement
- Shift work for a minimum of 4 consecutive hours per day/20 hours per week
We are licensed by the New York State Department of Health as a Licensed Home Health Care agency, providing home health care services in the eleven counties.
We are a private pay agency that accepts long-term health care policies.